segunda-feira, janeiro 31, 2005

The Big Lebowski



O realizador dispensa apresentações. "Dude", Walter e Donny também. Fiquemos só com algumas das frases mais marcantes de "O Grande Lebowski":

"Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please."

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."

"Shut the fuck up Donny."

"I am the walrus."

"You said it man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus!"

"She's not my special lady friend, man. I'm just helping her conceive."

"Did you ever hear of the 'Seattle Seven?' That was me.. and six other guys."

"Well, I still jerk off manually."

"Coitus. Do you like it?"

"We believe in nothing, Lebowski. Nothing. And tomorrow we come back and we cut off your johnson."

"You can guess what happens next."
"What? He fixes the cable?"

"The Dude abides."

P.S.- Claro que não convém esquecer a participação desta senhora...